Crispi Dakota GTX
The Dakota GTX is a rugged boot perfect for long trips on all types of terrain. The Dakota is constructed with all of the technologies that set our boots apart, including our Super Grip outsoles that provide traction on any terrain, CCF Crispi® Crossbow Frame which provides increased stability and our ABSS ankle support system for added comfort and protection. This non-insulated boot uses a Gore-Tex® lining, making it fully waterproof and extremely breathable. The PU-coated leather rand is stitched on to prevent peeling after use in rocky terrain.
|Gore-Tex® waterproof Lining|
|Vibram® sole with polyurethane shock absorbing CCF midsole|
|3 Flex Rating|
|ABSS Ankle Support System|
|Board Lasting Mechanical Construction|
|Crispi Crossbow Frame|
- Insulated: No
- Upper: Water-repellent Nubuk and high resistance cordura
- Removable Footbed: CRISPI® Air Mesh. Outstanding Breathability and antiperspiration / anti-odour action.
- Protection: Triple-stitched, polyurethane coated leather rand
- Lock down lace for a customizable fit and feel
- Height: 8″
- Weight (one boot, size 10): 1.65 lbs
38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47