Markhor Bighorn 75+
he Markhor Bighorn 75+10L Mountain Hunting Backpack in Realtree AP is waterproof, durable and silent.
The Bighon backpack is new for 2017! So if you plan to carry a Chamois from the mountainside in Slovenia or pack out Mouflon, the Markhor Bighorn hunting backpack is the one for you. The bag is protected by a lining, which prevents it being contaminated by blood, and is easily washable. They combine efficiency and their carrying loads are ideally distributed. It also comes equipped with attachments for bow or firearm to allow freedom of movement whilst hunting.
Weight: 2990 g.
Dimensions: 70 x 38 x 25 cm.
Volume: 75 + 10 litre.
- Back: Adjustable Vario System for straps, high-density 3D foam anatomically wrapped in honeycomb mesh.
- – Shoulder straps: padded 3 D foam mesh honeycomb, chest strap with safety whistle and reinforced load bearing. Rests hands and clips for the strap of the weapon. Clips for the water bag tube (right or left).
- – Belt: Reinforced with 3 D high density foam and honeycomb mesh.
- – Hydration pocket: Pre-equipped to receive a water pocket.
- – Compartments: 1 main compartment with partition (2 compartments) + wide opening on the front for access to the inside of the bag.
- – 5 pockets: 2 side pockets with bellows, for the flap, 1 outside pocket and 1 inside pocket, 1 pocket on the front of the bag.
- – zips: New zips YKK reversed (the world reference for zips).
- – Accessory holder: two straps with clips and protection + pocket for the stock for the transport of a firearm or an arch, key holders, fluorescent cap for safety.
- -Compression: 2 compression straps on each side to adjust the volume of the bag to the material transported with 2 elastic pockets to carry laterally a weapon or a tripod and walking sticks.
- • Detachable chest strap / • Overbag (supplied with the bag).
- – Weight: 2.990 kg g.
- – Dimensions: 70 x 38 x 25 cm.
- – Volume: 75+ liters.